No products in the basket.
Finnature Terms and Conditions
- A reservation is made when you book and pay the 10 % deposit or the whole price of the certain tour or product through Finnature web store. You receive your booking confirmation by email and you will be requested to fill the Personal Information Sheet.
- Provisional reservations for certain tours and products may be also made by telephone or email. You will be requested to fill the Personal Information Sheet. For the provisional bookings we will ask you to pay the 10 % deposit via Finnature web store to secure your place on the tour. In case of cancellation of the tour because not enough clients on the tour – this deposit money will be fully returned.
- Please don´t book your flights before you will get confirmation from Finnature office that the trip will run for sure. In case of cancellation of the tour because not enough clients on the tour – all monies paid to Finnature by you will be refunded in full.
- If you book and pay your flights before the confirmation from Finnature office that the trip will run – we don´t take any responsibility for your flight cost in case of cancellation.
- The balance for provisional bookings must be paid not less than 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the tour. The date the balance is payable will be advised by us when we confirm your booking. Unless notice of cancellation is received prior to the balance payment date, balance monies will remain due and payable.
- A surcharge or refund (as applicable) will be payable, subject to the conditions set out in this clause, if our costs increase or decrease as a result of transportation costs (e.g. fuel) or dues, taxes increasing or decreasing or our costs increase or decrease as a result of any changes in the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of your holiday. Even in the above cases, only if the amount of the increase in our costs exceeds 5% of the total cost of your holiday (excluding any amendment charges) will we levy a surcharge. If any surcharge is greater than 10% of the cost of your holiday (excluding any amendment charges), you will be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us (except for any amendment charges) or alternatively purchase another holiday from us.A refund will only be payable if the decrease in our costs exceeds 10% as set out above. Where a refund is due, we will pay you the full amount of the decrease in our costs. You have 14 days from the issue date printed on the surcharge invoice to tell us if you want to cancel or purchase another holiday. If you do not tell us that you wish to do so within this period of time, we are entitled to assume that you will pay the surcharge. Any surcharge must be paid with the balance of the cost of the holiday or within 14 days of the issue date printed on the surcharge invoice, whichever is the later. We promise not to levy a surcharge within 30 days of the start of your holiday.
- If you book a place in a twin ensuite we shall endeavour to find you a fellow guest to take the other place. Unfortunately, because we shall incur further costs, if we fail to do so, we shall contact you before the balance is due on the tour, to let you know how much the single supplement would be to have the room to yourself and keep the booking. We quite understand if you don’t want to pay the supplement, so you may cancel your booking and your money will be returned.
- The tour prices given don´t include flights or personal travel insurance or items of a personal nature. Where guests incur expenditure for telephone calls, drinks etc., this bill must be settled by you, prior to departure from the accommodation.
- Last minute discounts may be available for the tours through Finnature newsletter or website. Any changes in prices in respect of these will be detailed on an individual basis, prior to your booking being made.
- If you cancel a booking the deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel any holiday less than 4 weeks prior to commencement, all balance monies will be forfeit. Once balance monies have been paid, rather than cancelling, you are at liberty to transfer your booking to another person, provided sufficient notice is given to us and it is possible for us to make the substitution. In this event any transfer costs arising must be borne by you. In addition, you are at liberty to transfer an existing booking to another holiday within the same year, any time up to 4 weeks prior to the balance monies being due. Again any transfer costs must be borne by you. An administration charge of 100 € will be levied on each and any transfer.
- Finnature will do everything possible to ensure that your tour runs as described in the itinerary. In the unlikely event that this is not possible we shall advise you at the earliest opportunity of any significant alterations. Any alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those described in the itinerary. No responsibility can be held by Finnature for any tour altered or cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, under circumstances which could not be avoided and where alternative arrangements cannot be made. In the event of cancellation of the tour all monies will be returned promptly to you in full. We do, however, reserve the right to cancel any holiday up to 4 weeks prior to departure, should insufficient reservations have been made. In this instance again all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the then applicable price at the time of booking.
- Finnature cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, or for personal illness, accident or injury. Guests are therefore strongly recommended to take out personal insurance against cancellation charges and other loss or injury. To this end, we have arranged suitable cover. Clients booked on our tours must have sufficient personal cover prior to travel. We shall take responsibility should the services detailed in the tour descriptions not be of a suitable standard. We shall also take responsibility for any acts or omissions by ourselves which result in any loss or injury to you. We cannot however take responsibility for any loss or injury resulting from any act or omission by persons over whom we have no control.
- If you have a complaint, would you please notify us as soon as possible in order that the matter can be dealt with promptly.
- All names and addresses on the Finnature mailing list are held on our office computer. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party. If however you object to your name and address being stored, please inform us and we shall remove your details.
- Full details of requirements for a specific booking will be sent when we confirm your booking.
Finnature is official Package travel trader (Organiser) and Travel agent
Registration number: 1193/05/MjMv